RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2003

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 05:35:52 -0700
Hello  Rainbowists, I would like to express my sincere satisfaction, and my congratulations to  the candidates elected in last Agora. Special congratulations to Nicola....you deserve all the best satisfactionsfor the work and the passion you put in every task fulfilled in these years in AEGEE.....we have a new GREAT  EUROPEAN TREASURER!!Congratulation to Amedeo again  President of JC a delicate and important role in AEGEE.Congratulation to Luca....following the steps of Davide new Speaker of Net Com ("sempre piu' in alto"!!). See you all (as usual)  somewhere, sometime around Europe!! GreetingsPaolo Santoni(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze  &  Vice President AEGEE-Pisa)