RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:46:13 +0100
Dear AEGEE-Members!
... from 17th to 25th of May, the ES2 in Berlin will take place! If you want
to see and know more of the European level, and if you think you have to
motivation to work hard for a week and have a lot of fun too, the ES2 in
Berlin is something you simply do not want to miss!!!
We have constructed a fantastic programme where you will learn about
advanced project management, communication, negotiation, debating, group
dynamics, leadership techniques, creativity, motivation, etc. etc.
All these workshops, role plays, case work, discussions and lectures are
given by professional people from inside AEGEE and outside AEGEE. For
example, we have invited professional psychologists that will provide
personal feedback on leadership techniques and intercultural communication.
AEGEE-Berlin has managed to arrange a wonderful location south of the German
capital with great facilities and rooms for our ES2. We even heard the
rumour of PERMANENT coffee facilities and a very nice social programme!
Therefore, if you are interested in applying, surf to
www.aegee.org/academy/es2, go through all the information, check the
criteria and apply if you dare!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to
We hope to see you in Berlin together with 25 other motivated AEGEE-members
to have an unforgettable time together!
Europeanly yours,
Your ES2 Organising Team

Francesca Fedrizzi
...if you know what i know, you know what i mean...