RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:48:30 +0200
Dear all
i have just read quickly the results of the elections
so compliments to eveyone  but i want to say some word
about the candidates of our region, it was a great result.. in one shot we
have:
President of  Aegee Europe, dear Nicola
Vice President of Aegee Europe, dear Silvia
Member of JC, dear Amedeo
President of AC, dear Claudio
President of MC, dear Sandro,
Most voted of the FECT, dear Marino
apart of Fabrizio, Antonio in the SUCT and Francesca in the Academy and i
hope to not forget anyone.
well i think that Davide and Luca are really proud of this result..
again compliments to all the elected people in Ohrid but our rainbow colors
are painting the network

Ciao
Your Enrico
*sad to have lost an agora after seven years*