RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:24:21 +0100
Do you like to be in the Rainbow Region?
Do you want to show that you come from the Raibow at the Agora or at the
other Events?
If yes order your RAINBOW T-SHIRT!!!! SEE THE ATTACHEMENT.... IT COST ONLY
5.50 EURO, THE QUALITY IS THE BEST!
AEGEE Napoli is producing it (thanks Domenico and Amedeo!), the t-shirt
will be delivered at the Agora in Amsterdam (and also during the Training
Course of Napoli-Salerno in April).
SEND ME YOUR ORDER: NAME, SURNAME, ANTENNA, SIZE, E-MAIL (IF YOU ORDERED
YOU MUST BUY IT, YOUR LOCAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ORDERS)
This people already ordered one or more:
Matjaz Horvat, AEGEE Ljubljana,
Katarina Berglez, AEGEE Ljubljana,
Barbara Bolta, AEGEE Ljubljana,
Sasha Sirca, AEGEE Ljubljana,
Giorgia Muffato, AEGEE Treviso,
Alessia Pavan, AEGEE Treviso,
Andrea Ticca, AEGEE Bologna,
Gaetano Vivo (5), AEGEE Bologna,
Danjela Lugaric, AEGEE Zagreb,
Marco Gosparini, AEGEE Udine,
Federico Icardi (2), AEGEE Torino,
Alessandra Zanandrea, AEGEE Venezia
Zita Corradin, AEGEE Venezia
Jelena Ivanisevic, AEGEE Venezia
Davide Calenda (2), NetCom

The policy of this list is: not attachements, but this is the obvious
exception, since it wasn't possible to make it different.

P.S. errata corrige, in the RM Report I forgot to mention one of the best
lecture of the programme, it concerned PR and it was given by one of the
most experienced person in AEGEE: Silva Petrovic (please forgive me for
this and thanks a again!)