RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2004

From:
Francesco Seriani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:13:22 +0200
Hi, people!
Aegee Trieste is organizing a conference in Gorizia for May 18. Its title will be "The right to study in Europe: a comparison between Italy and Slovenia".
Il will start in the morning (9:30) with a discussion concerning the university scene in Gorizia-Nova Gorica area as an example of possible cooperation in the field of higher education; and then it will continue in the afternoon with a debate about the european university reform and the right to study in Italy and Slovenia. We contacted as speakers the representatives of some italian and slovene universities (Trieste, Udine, Koper, Politehnika of Nova Gorica) and some experts in the european reform.
The proceedings will be in Italian-Slovene for the first part (due to the nature of the discussion, involving local authorities), and in English for the second part. The whole event will be ruled from the evening of May 17 (arrival) to the morning of May 19 (departure).
So, if some of you is interested in coming, please contact me at my e-mail adress ([log in to unmask]) for more information.

Davide Capasso
AEGEE TRIESTE