RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:22:48 +0100
Dear friends,

here it is the program of "2001 Carnival Odyssey" event.

In few days we'll set up a web page in wich you could find all the info written below and something more (train and bus timetables, maps, etc..).

We'll let you know any change,
Ciao,
Carnival Odyssey Organisation Team

2001 Carnival Odyssey
The Program

Friday, 23rd

* From 11h00 am: Arrival of participants. Registration will be held in the Aegee-Venezia's office.

The address is: Centro Polivalente "A. Nardocci", Palazzo dei Pompieri, calle larga Foscari 3861 Dorsoduro (VENEZIA); (Later we'll send to the participants a map)

* Free time 'till 6h00 pm;
* Fom 7h00 dinner in the University Canteen;
* "Bacari Tour" tasting the typical Carnival drinks and sweets;
* Party at the hostel in Casier;

Saturday, 24th

* 8h30 am Breakfast;
* 10h00 am Transfer to Venezia by private bus;
* 10h30 am Beginning of the "Lagoon Rally". You will have the opportunity to see the beauties  of our city while showing your costumes and orientation skills trough  Venezia's "Campi" and "Calli";
* From 7h00 pm dinner in the Canteen;
* 12h00 pm back to the hostel;
* European Night.

Sunday, 25th

* Late Brunch and departure of participants;

Additional Info.:

1. The fee is 27.5 Euro (55.000 Lire) for EU Countries and 22.5 Euro (45.000 Lire) for East and Super East Countries; You'll have the possibility to buy our T-Shirts adding to the fee 5 Euro (10.000 Lire).

2. During the registration we'll accept only Liras;

3. In the fee are included: Hostel (Fryday and Saturday night), 2 meals per day (Breakfast and Dinner), European Nights, Transfer from Treviso to Venezia on Saturday;

4. We wont accept more than 4/5 members per Antenna.

5. Aegee-Venezia and Aegee-Treviso won't accept those members who didn't show up in the previous organised events.

Alberto Russo
President of AEGEE-Venezia

Tel.+39041942247
Mobile.+393394183687