RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2000

From:
Marina Setaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marina Setaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:30:56 +0100
Sorry, sorry,sorry................!
I'm really sorry about the mail sent to me(not the first received by my
account!)and forwarded to you and the list... If  it  created any problems
to Someone,i'll be really feeling as a stupid blondy duck(Maybe Valeria
Marini'd seem to less than me!)
It was just not thinking about the consequences of this stubid jock...late
in night...but I had to think about it before sending it...as an aegee
member would do!!!!Am I still a human,imperfect being?Did I wrong? YES...I
DID!!!!And now..how is my penalty? how can I charge for it!!!!!!
Maybe there is one way,one solution!!!!!!
I can invite all of you (but only the interessed one to Euro Questions and
Matters!),to be here in Napoli,with us,Aegee Napoli friends,for Euro
school..fro 16 -20/4/2000!!!
And joining to us, enjoying every thing that Napoli can offer to its
Guests!!!!!!
Please,forget my herrrrrorrrs,but DON't forget about
EUROSCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Kisses and good job+ everything in your life

                In the behaviour+ spirit+ soul of Aegee FOREVER......Marina!