RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:29:01 -0700
MONTHLY REPORT for September 2000
MISCBiH region

NetCommie: Ivana Vukov

My dear region,

Like every month here I come with some info that I
consider important for all of you to know.
As you know, the Agora is apporoaching and it is time
for some of you to start thinking whether you are
interested in becoming a NetCommie?
Yes, I am searching for a successor!
So, if you are interested or if you know someone that
could be interested..don´t hesitate to CONTACT ME!!

Now let´s get back to the business:))

September was a very busy month and there were many
interesting things happening:

1. Presidents´ Meeting in Szeged

It wasn´t a very big PM (something around 160
participants) but that did not diminish its value and
results.
NetCom WS cleared the tasks of the NetCom and
instructed the new members how to use the help of
NetCom.
I strongly believe that NetCom is very important and
that it can do a lot only if given the chance so I
will repeate the same thing I said at the
plenary:"Don´t waste this chance…there are people that
dedicated their time in being there as advisors to
respective locals…USE US….at least TRY IT!"

Locals that have been upgraded at this PM:

1.AEGEE-Antalya
2.AEGEE-Chisinau
3.AEGEE-Den-Haag
4.AEGEE-Grodno
5.AEGEE-Krakow
6.AEGEE-Lubeck
7.AEGEE-Magusa
8.AEGEE-Niksic
9.AEGEE-Oviedo
10.AEGEE-Sighetu-Marmatiei
11.AEGEE-Szczecin

the locals in danger:
In our region only AEGEE-Catanzaro

2. EUROPEAN SCHOOL in Praha

I just came back yesterday…and although I travelled
one day and a half…I am so happy. And why is that?
Because, again we have behind us an event we can be
extremly proud of. 40 participants of mixed knowledge
about AEGEE worked in 8 teams. Created team spirit and
results which are impressive, and motivated left the
beautiful castle of Liblice ready to transfer their
knowledge into pure practice. The organization also
cannot be forgotten since it was almost impacable!

I would like to encourage all of you…..SOMEWHERE
THERE…..who feel like contributing to their
local…or….on the european level……

COME to European Schools…there are different types:
ES I, ES II, Public Relations ES, ITES…..!!!

And that is why:

CONSIDER:

3.4th PUBLIC RELATIONS EUROPEAN SCHOOL in Ljubljana:
more info on: http://www.aegee-prwg.de
applications send to: [log in to unmask]

4.If you just want to relax and enjoy some good wine
than you should definitely join AEGEE-Pavia!!!
The event will be from 6-8th of October and it is
called WINE TASTING in PAVIA
More info on: www.unipv.it/aegeepavia/propos.htm

5. And if you are not for "studying" nor partying then
you must be in the mood for a conference!
AEGEE-Torino organizes a conference under the name : A
JOB 4 YOU!-MOBILITY of LABOUR in a BORDERLESS EUROPE
More info: http://conference.aegeetorino.cjb.net
Mail to: [log in to unmask]

6.NOW SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!

AGORA MATTERS

Locals that need visa need to apply until the 8th of
October!!!!!!!Every local should send only one email
with all the applications to: [log in to unmask]

Locals that do not need the visa have to apply before
3rd of November:
Website:  http://www.uniud.it/˜aegee_ud/aegee.html

For now that is it,

But I´ll be back with moreJ

Ivana

=====
Ivana Vukov
AEGEE-Europe PR-Support
Network Commissioner MISCBiH
AEGEE-Zagreb PR-Responsible
rue Nestor de Tiere 15, B-1030 Bruxelles/Brussel
tel: +32-2-245 23 00, fax: +32-2-245 62 60
NetCom:[log in to unmask], other:[log in to unmask]