RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2002

Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:32:07 +0200
Below is the list of accepted participants to Agora in Athina!

See you there!
Tamara

PS: Here is also the web site for the Post Event:
http://www.ntua.gr/aegee/post/index.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mesage from AEGEE-Athina

Helloooooo AEGEE pipl!!

After a looong weekend at AEGEE-Athina Headquarters,lots of coffee,lots of
phone calls and emails ... our Agents came down with the final list of the
people appointed for the mission, which you will find at the site below :
http://www.ntua.gr/aegee/final_list.htm

Our Agents notify you that last-minute show-ups as well as non-show-ups are
strongly discouraged.

Changes in this list shall be communicated to Athina
Headquarters -[[log in to unmask]]- well in advance. Only this way can
the password, which gives access to the hotels, be obtained.
The final countdown begins...More news soon!
From Athina with lots of love!
Zee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!