RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2006

From:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:15:30 +0100
Dear AEGEEans,

I am so proud to present you all the new board of AEGEE-Udine !!!

President:	Alessandro Gottardo     	[log in to unmask]

Vice-president: 	Marco Stel		[log in to unmask]

Vice-president: 	Alessandro Vettori		[log in to unmask]

Treasurer: 	Tiziana Gava		[log in to unmask]

Secretary: 	Elena Biasin		[log in to unmask]

PR Responsible external:	Michela Vuerich		[log in to unmask]

PR Responsable internal:   	Martina Campesan		[log in to unmask]

IT Responsible: 	Luca Ognibene		[log in to unmask]

PR Adviser:	Eleonora Spizzamiglio	[log in to unmask]

PR Adviser:	Victoria Bruno Bossio	[log in to unmask]

PR Adviser:	Luca Censabella		[log in to unmask]

Aegee Udine will celebrate it?s 15th birthday and we will be known for
originality of our project, creativity in our work and for enthusiasm
of our members!!!

We are ready working hard to make 2007 unforgettable for us and for you!!!

Alessandro,
President Aegee Udine