RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2002

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:27:37 -0800

(http://www.universia.es/contenidos/universidades/documentos/Universidades_docum_bolonia.htm).

http://www.ed.gov/offices/OPE/accreditation/accredus.html

Union.http://www.europa.eu.int/comm/education/rec_qual_en.html).

(http://www.unige.ch/cre/activities/accreditation/accreditation_home.htm).

studies.http://www.europa.eu.int/comm/education/leonardo/leonardo2_en.html).

institutions.http://www.europa.eu.int/comm/education/leonardo/leonardo2/naweb_en.html).

programmes.http://www.tudelft.nl/matrix/home.cfm?usertype=english).

(http://www.nchems.org/Seminars/April_2002_seminars.htm).

http://www.ecu.edu.au/conferences/herdsa/welcome.html

http://www.acu.ac.uk/cgi-bin/frameset.pl?ml=aboutacu&sl=conferences&select=conferences

>               z.. 10-12 December 2002. The SRHE 2002
> Annual Conference. Society for Research into Higher
> Education. Students and Learning: what is changing?
> University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
> (http://www.srhe.ac.uk/indexevents.htm)
>               aa.. 1-5 June 2003. 2003 World
> Conference, The 21st ICDE World Conference will take
> place in Hong Kong, SAR, China, hosted by the Open
> University of Hong Kong.
> (http://www.ouhk.edu.hk/hk2003/)

>             ©The Higher Education Newsletter is made
> by the Conference of Spanish University Rectors and
> the Global University Network for Innovation, in
> cooperation with UNESCO Chair of Higher Education
> Management.

=====
Ivana Vukov
Speaker of PRWG
Members´Commission
AEGEE Zagreb& AEGEE-Enschede & AEGEE-Beograd
E-mail:[log in to unmask]
"In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing,
the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing" T. Roosevelt