RAINBOW-L Archives

November 1999

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:53:26 +0100
Well after my trip to come back in Cagliari and two days of intense work
due to one week of absence i can finally write a mail to all the region
that has supported me so strong during the Agora in Poznan.. thank you i
was completely surprised to receive this amonut of votes and well before
to thank all the network i want to tell you all a great thank you to my
region.
Now my great desire is to prove to all of you that your choice to make
me the new President of member Commision was right and now i'll  begin
the work together with the others member commissioner Katharina of
Athina, Gunnar and Elisabetta.
I will contact Mauro immediately to ask him all i need to continue his
work in the best way, considering that he has really done one great
work, another reason for his success in the election of the new CD.
Well contact me for everythin that you need 'cause i am happy to serve
and be useuful for you all.
Ciao from a cold Sardinia.. yes also here now it's autumn.. :)
Enrico

--

                    Enrico Lai
                   AEGEE Europe