RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2004

From:
basak tuzun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:04:51 +0000
Hi dear PR enthusiasts,

There is nothing as unproffesional as a bad desinged logo or graphic.

For this mater we (The PRWG) have the Graphic Design Task Force. So if you
think you can design really good logo's or poster or flyers or anything that
has to do with PR. Come and join the Graphic Design Task Force and help me!

YOU can join the Graphic Design Task Force if you send a mail to me (
[log in to unmask] ) which contains:

Full Name:
Age:
Sex:
Local:
Contact Information:
PR activities within AEGEE:
PR activities outside AEGEE:
Program you like to work in:
Speciality:
Plus some examples of what you have done.

Hope to see many applications :D and that you will enjoy the GDTF just as
much as I do :)

With European Greetings,

Syds

----

H. Sietse Bearda (Syds)
PR Responsible AEGEE-Groningen  2004-2005
Graphic Designer PRWG  2004-2005

mail: [log in to unmask]
mobile: +31 (0)6 2486 9537

msn: [log in to unmask]