RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Bajramovic Amer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bajramovic Amer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:55:28 +0200
Hello RAINBOW region, :o)

     I just want to say that I'm sorry for sending this e-mail in Bosnian
language to RAINBOW-L!

    The e-mail was originally intended for Tamara Novak (we correspond with
her in Bosnian), and I wanted to reply to her e-mail and I've accidentally
hit
the "Reply to all" button.....that's how it ended up on Rainbow-L!:o)

Ok that's all,

Amer :o)