RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2001

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:17:20 +0100
 Hi AEGEE people, AEGEE SALERNO wants to give you a great opportunity…Come and discover it with us…..
 The INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FILM FESTIVAL of SALERNO

“LINEA d’OMBRA”  (Shadow Line)

 SALERNO from the 03/05/01 - till on 06/05/01

AEGEE SALERNO and “LINEA D’OMBRA” ORGANIZATION are proud to invite you to their event and to spend 4 days togheter with the celebrities of Cinema. This is  a great opportunity, because the ones who will come to this event, could be part of the Festival Jury and decide which film will win!! We will issue you a participation certificate at the Festival, which attest your knowledge in Cinema. You will  be able to attend conferences, movies premieres and acting sessions, taking  place in the two most important theatres of our city.

Naturally we will lead you to the discovery of SALERNO, with a sightseeing tour of the historical center, the Cathedral and the Promenade, from where you will  be able to see an enchanting view.

 But what about the evenings…..?

Of course we will take you to the most beautiful Discos, where you will be shrouded by the rhythms of Latin and commercial music.

 AEGEE SALERNO insures you will have a good stay and will meet a lot of very kind and available people.

 AEGEE SALERNO will involve the ERASMUS GROUP as well, so  to consolidate its commitment towards the ERASMUS/SOCRATES  PROJECT.

 Hurry up! Apply right now and don’t lose a great chance to have fun!!

Syncerely yours

Francesco

AEGEE SALERNO's SECRETARY

Event information

 LOCATION: Salerno;

WHEN: 03/05/2001 - 06/05/2001;

BOARD: AEGEE Salerno;

N° OF PARTICIPANTS: 20;

LODGING: Youth Hostel;

FEE: 50 Euro (WESTERN EUROPE); 40 Euro (EASTERN EUROPE) payable by postal order.  You need to confirm your participation and send 25 Euro (WE) or 20 Euro (EE) in advance before 20/04/2001 to the following address:

 AEGEE SALERNO c/o VINCENZO MUTARELLI Piazza PORTAROTESE, 1/A 84100 - SALERNO- ITALY

 DEADLINE: 13/04/2001 (06/04/2001 if you need VISA ) ;

MEALS: 2 per day;

HOW TO APPLY:  send an email to the following account: [log in to unmask] and write in the Subject line: LINEA D’OMBRA

If you want further information, visit the following site : http:/www.salernocity.com/aegee

APPLICATION FORM

 NAME

SURNAME

DATE of BIRTH

PLACE of BIRTH

ADDRESS

E-MAIL

YOUR STUDY

 MOTIVATIONS

 PASSPORT number (only if you need VISA)

COUNTRY

PROGRAMME

03.05.01 - THURSDAY

·     9.30 - 20.30 ARRIVAL of the participants;

·     22.00 WELCOME PARTY

04.05.01 - FRIDAY

·     9.30 - BREAKFAST

·     10.30 - PARTICIPATION TO THE FESTIVAL JURY (movies screening)

·     13.30 - LUNCH*

·     17.30 - EXCURSION and Sightseeing Tour of SALERNO

·     21.00 - Meeting point (at the Youth Hostel)

·     22.00 - DINNER

·     23.00 - “LATIN PARTY”

 *Lunch is not included in the FEE

 05.05.01 - SATURDAY

·     9.30 - BREAKFAST

·     10.30 - PARTICIPATION TO THE FESTIVAL (acting session and conference)

·     13.30 - 14.30 - LUNCH

·     16.30 - PARTICIPATION TO THE FESTIVAL (short movies screening)

·     23.00 - Meeting point

·     23.30 - PUB CRAWLING

 06.05.01 - SUNDAY

·     9.30 -  BREAKFAST

·     10.30 -PARTICIPATION TO THE FESTIVAL

·     13.30 - FREE TIME

·     16.30 - PARTICIPATION TO THE FESTIVAL (short movies screening + conference)   - AWARDS DELIVERY

·     22.00 -  Meeting point (at the Youth Hostel)

·     23.00 - DINNER

·     00.00 - EUROPEAN NIGHT

 07.05.01 - MONDAY

·      DEPARTURE