RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2003

From:
Andreea Bulgarea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andreea Bulgarea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:01:24 +0200
Regionally friends,

Please, feel free spreading this news among Local Board members from your
Antenna, where ITWG and PRWG are very active. As a matter a fact, we would
appreciate if someone from your Local or Region would be interested in one
of those both position (Leading Graphic Designer or Monthly Review
Coordinator) which are opened to anybody who would like to get involved
with AEGEE in European Level and is not scared about working for AEGEE-
Europe:)

Friendly yours,

Andreea Radmila Bulgarea
AEGEE Alba-Iulia President
Secretary of Public Relations Working Group-AEGEE Europe
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel. + 40 721 025 408

Dear AEGEE friends,

Did you miss Leading Graphic Designer open position within AEGEE-Europe?
Are you still interested on new position of Monthly Review Coordinator, as
well?

Well, this might be your chance to get involved in European Level for the
next term.

Under the frame of a new fruitful collaboration between CD and PR Working
Group as a supporting WG of AEGEE Europe we decided to create an additional
position and to involve other motivated members in European level
activities and offer them the opportunity to engage in external PR and not
only.

That’s why; we created open position of Leading Graphic Designer for more
information concerning this, please check on www.aegee.org News Section
fill in the form and sent it at:
[log in to unmask] by 5th October 2003.

Furthermore, the position of Monthly Review Coordinator requires minimum
time, for the next two months. The position implies the development of our
online Monthly Review. The Coordinator will have to present in limited
amount the events that have been organised during those months in AEGEE-
Europe. Never heard about Monthlyreview-L, it’s time for you to subscribe
at Monthlyreview-L, we bet that you are going to like it!

Want to be AEGEE-Europe Monthly Review Coordinator for 2 months?
Feel free to fill in the form:

Name:
Surname:
Available e-mail address:
AEGEE Local(s):
Studies:
PR related experiences and skills within AEGEE and not only:
IT knowledge and experience on working on HTML files with Dreamweaver,
FrontPage or related programs:
Short motivation to take care of this task:

And don’t forget to send it to [log in to unmask] until
7th October 2003.

On behalf of PR Working Group,

Andreea Radmila Bulgarea
Secretary of PR Working Group
E-mail: (A`·. ¸¸. -> [log in to unmask]
Tel. +4 0721 025 408

P.S. :-) Dare 2 face it, either LGD either MR Coordinator positions!