RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:29:22 +0200
Hello dear friends planning to come to the PM...  Official applications
for the Pm will be open the 27 of June but all applicants for the
Preevent and for the Post PM are accepted for the PM ( anyway after the
27 of June you have to apply choosing your preferite worskhop).

The application form for the Preconference will be ready the next week..
we are finishing also the website and monday or tuesday everything will
be on line

About the Post Pm:  applications are coming and i remind you that we
have places for 180 people.

> We have a fee of 95 € and it's all included: lodging for 3 nights,
> meals, transports, excursions, parties.. you need money only to invite
> a beer during the parties. You can apply now since the 27 of July see
> below.. after that we reach the numbers of places we'll ask in advance
> for the fee or the copy of the travel ticket to use all possible
> places.

>  - We'll come back Thursday 12 and except few cases we cannot lodge
> people after this day.. Our student house will be again full of our
> local students, so who want to stay for the Post Pm please try to book
> your return ticket the 12 of September; anyway we arrange the
> possibility to come back the wednesday if you have your plane the day
> before the end of the Post PM.

>  - We will lodge you in two different places: we have 80 places in 4/5
> place  bungalows (case mobile, check in the website) in the Camping le
> Dune ( www.campingledune.it) and other 90/100 places in a hostel far
> 10 minutes from the camping.

YOU DON'T NEED SLEEPING BAG

> First applicants will be lodged in the camping, no other choice is
> possible so you can apply by now at:
> http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&ParentUNID=E2FDB9614E84C0A1C1256BCA003062B7

Ciao Enrico your PM and Post Pm coordinator