RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:58:51 +0200
Yes dear friends... only few words to say that now is possible apply for
the PM from our site:

www.aegeecagliari.org/pm2002
and go to Apply..

As our nice secretary Susanna says you have to choose either one long
workshop or a short ws for Saturday and another one for Sunday.

But please remember that if you want to stay before for the
Preconference or after for the Post Event you have to apply also for
these events.. and you can do everything in our site. It's not enough to
fill the little box in the Pm application.. we need for several reasons
to have your application also for the other events.

And everyday the site is updated.. so give a look at least every week..
ciao from a real hot sardinia...

Enrico
Your PM and Post Pm Coordinator