RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2000

From:
Simone Favero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simone Favero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:11:32 +0200
I think that all the aegee-events have to be organized trying to be not so
expensive for the aegee-members...'cause if we start to organize some of
these "expensive events", we will probably became an travel agency...

That's my opinion...

Simone Favero (The busgat)
Vice-President of the sunny aegee-Treviso

Visit my home page at: http://digilander.iol.it/busgat

Simone Favero
Via Podgora, 9
31044 Montebelluna (TV)