RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:44:33 +0200
Hello!

There are more free places for CS in Latvia (Riga) and in Romania (TSU Sibiu
and SC Tirgu-Mures). You can find descriptions below (not for the
Tirgu-Mures, but you can find it at www.aegee.org/su).

Here are once more all SU's that announced free places:
- SC Tirgu-Mures, Romania (22.7. - 4.8.) "6 Steps to become a K-Night ... or
a Princess"
- SC Riga, Latvia (21.6. - 4.7.) "Lakeland"
- TSU Sibiu, Romania (24.7. - 7.8.) "The myth of the eternal come back"
- SU Chisinau, Moldova (17. - 31.7) "Take YOUR Chance to Discover Moldova"!
- TSU Timisoara, Romania (29.7. - 12.8.) "DARE...! To take on a new
challenge!!!"
- TSU Kyiv, Ukraine (17. - 30.8.) "East or West: Ukraine is the best (at the
cross-roads of cultures)"
- SU Beograd, Serbia (5. - 18.7.) "The Danube Pilgrimage"
- SU Skopje, Macedonia (10. - 25.7.) "Wedding Invitation (Get Lucky)"
- SU Cluj-Napoca, Romania (20.7. - 3.8.) "An Unforgettable Summer"

Please note that this information is ONLY for those persons:
1) who applied in time for a summer university
2) who paid the fee
3) who have not been accepted to a summer university!!!

Please, spread this information among those members!
Greetings
Tamara

SC Riga, Latvia (21.6. - 4.7.) "Lakeland"

> Hi, probable participants of SU Lakeland in Latvia!
> It's dates are: 21.06.-04.07.2002
>
> All Latvia in one SU!
> Resting in progressive and extreme way!
> Fun in the city!
> Pleasure in AEGEE-Riga style!
>
> About organizational stuff:
> The programme has changed a little bit, in order to make it more
> interesting and exciting.
> Don't forget to inform us if you need accommodation longer or days before,
> and when you are arriving and departing.
>
> Right now we are sending the list of things which is necessary to take
> with you in order to enjoy these two weeks fully and with a lot of fun:
> 1. Sleeping bags. We are organizing lodging in guesthouses and sports
> hall, but probable on mats.
> 2. Worm and comfortable clothes for camping out side, because some days of
> extreme are waiting for you and just you;
> 3. Swimming suit (because you are coming to Lakeland and it is impossible
> without using the opportunity completely)
> 4. Rucksack for things needed for camping outside
> 5. National dish and/or drink for the first event -  to present yourself:)
>

> So what about prices here: I think you might be interested:
> How expensive (cheap) is beer in Latvia?: 1,60-2EUR in pubs,
> 1,20EUR in shops
> Entrances to nightclubs 4EUR
> Public transport within the city - 0.40EUR
> National currency  - lats and santims, 1EUR=0,54LVL
> For more info check www.latnet.lv
>
> But don't forget, we are reminding you - meals, lodging, travel expenses,
> excursions are included in fee, you don't have to pay for them.
>
> And fee is 100EUR. You have to pay 50% via bank till 12th of June or
> contact us till 12th how would you prefer to do it! Mail me: [log in to unmask]
> or you can phone as well, if its more convenient: my mobile +371 (code of
> Latvia) 6499665

        More precise program of the SU due to the limits of this mailing
list will be sent upon request and will be available at www.aegee.from.lv!

> With best wishes and regards,
>
> Coordinator of participants, Aija

        Project Coordinator, Gatis

> P.S. For sure waiting to see and meet you here!!! Take the chance!

TSU Sibiu, Romania (24.7. - 7.8.) "The myth of the eternal come back"

 Hi!

 I am Bogdan , the predsident of AEGEE Sibiu. I just
want to let you know that AEGEE Sibiu still has some
free places for the travelling SU "The mith of the
eternal comeback"
 It's a great opportunity for you to see the beauties
of TRansilvania, with its great ancient castles and
fortresses, festivals, and never the less people's
hospitality.
 So, what are you waiting for, contact me:)

 Bogdan ([log in to unmask])

Tamara Novak
president of AEGEE-Maribor
Sub-Commissioner RAINBOW Region