RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
Antonio Violante <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antonio Violante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:05:21 +0100
Hi Luca, Hi all !
Luca, first of all congratulations for your elections, on the behalf of the whole AEGEE-Bari who knows you so well, also cause our cities are so near ;-)
I have a question concerning the new rainbow team: is there any open call for new year responsibles ? Is there any chance for somebody active in the local level to be active in the Netcom and wear one of the fantastic orange T-shirt, being invited on the stage during the Agora like in was in Zaragoza (BTW, really impressive) ?
I ask cause I think it will be really motivating for the members to know what they can eventually do, which experience they should have to do this, how they can contribute to the good development of the work in the region ! Moreover in this way it will be more clear to everybody who are the persons interested in joining the European Level, and eventually, if they cannot join the rainbow team, maybe they could work in something else, working groups (as you told some days ago, not so active maybe cause nobody knows what they are and what they do...), sub-sucties (for the ones who know who they are) or whatever....
So I'd really like to have this official open call (well if there was already and I didn't see it I'm sorry but I receive a lot of mails sometimes some of them are lost :-P ) for open positions in the rainbow team, and have a look to the persons interested, where are they from, which experience they have, and so on... as Bobigosa WG would say "it's a matter of transparency" ;-)
Looking forward for an opinion of yours :) cheers,

Antonio Violante (ANto for friends)

SUCT member
AEGEE-Bari president