RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2002

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:41:49 +0100
Hi Aegee'ans
Antonio Violante from Bari and member of SUCT told me a good and cheap
fly to Athens for who live in South Italy, but there are possibility
also from Rome and Milan and I don't know if there are travel agency in
others country. Antonio forgot the web site, but I have found it
The name of company is VOLARE AIRLINES and the URL is
www.volare-airlines.com anyway the fly that I have found (for who live
in Salerno Napoli and Bari) is BARI - ATHENS departure at 20.00 arrival
at 22.15 if you want to book the ticket you can call CIMAIR via
Incoronata, 20/27 - NAPOLI tel +39 081 551 24 04 and the price's ticket
is 138Euros taxes included.
On the site you can find the right information about the agencies in
your cities.
Thank you Antonio for your precious info about it.
Sincerely

Francesco Landi
AEGEE SALERNO's SECRETARY