RAINBOW-L Archives

July 1999

From:
Michal Pesta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michal Pesta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:40:02 +0200
Dear locals !

While investigating the Network files of AEGEE-Europe I have
noticed  that not all the locals handed in the Activity Reports 1/99
at the  Agora in Barcelona. Some of You also have sent it via e-
mail but there is still quite big number of locals who didn't do it at
all.

The locals which have NOT handed in Activity Report:

AEGEE-Alba Iulia
AEGEE-Arnhem
AEGEE-Athina
AEGEE-Baia Mare
AEGEE-Barcelona
AEGEE-Belfast
AEGEE-Beograd
AEGEE-Bergamo
AEGEE-Blagoevgrad
AEGEE-Bologna
AEGEE-Braila
AEGEE-Brasov
AEGEE-Bratislava
AEGEE-Bruxelles
AEGEE-Canterbury
AEGEE-Coimbra
AEGEE-Constanta
AEGEE-Craiova
AEGEE-Debrecen
AEGEE-Den Haag
AEGEE-Deva
AEGEE-Donets'k
AEGEE-Dublin
AEGEE-Duisburg
AEGEE-Eger
AEGEE-Eindhoven
AEGEE-Erlangen/Nurnberg
AEGEE-Ferrara
AEGEE-Galati
AEGEE-Gdansk
AEGEE-Genova
AEGEE-Gliwice/Zabrze
AEGEE-Godolo
AEGEE-Gorizia
AEGEE-Gottingen
AEGEE-Grenoble
AEGEE-Gyor
AEGEE-Hamburg
AEGEE-Heraklion
AEGEE-'s Hertogenbosch
AEGEE-Innsbruck
AEGEE-Ivano-Frankivsk
AEGEE-Katowice
AEGEE-Kaunas
AEGEE-Keele
AEGEE-Komotini
AEGEE-Kosice
AEGEE-Krakow
AEGEE-Larissa
AEGEE-Las Palmas
AEGEE-Leiden
AEGEE-Leipzig/Jena
AEGEE-London
AEGEE-L'viv
AEGEE-Lyon
AEGEE-Maastricht
AEGEE-Mannheim
AEGEE-Maribor
AEGEE-Miskolc
AEGEE-Montpellier
AEGEE-Moskva
AEGEE-Munchen
AEGEE-Nis
AEGEE-Novi Sad
AEGEE-Oradea
AEGEE-Ourense
AEGEE-Palermo
AEGEE-Paris
AEGEE-Patra
AEGEE-Pavia
AEGEE-Pairaias
AEGEE-Plzen
AEGEE-Praha
AEGEE-Presov
AEGEE-Rijeka
AEGEE-Rivne
AEGEE-Roma
AEGEE-Salamanca
AEGEE-Sankt Peterburg
AEGEE-Sarajevo
AEGEE-Sevilla
AEGEE-Sibiu
AEGEE-Split
AEGEE-Stockholm
AEGEE-Szeged
AEGEE-Targu Mures
AEGEE-Tartu
AEGEE-Thessaloniki
AEGEE-Tilburg
AEGEE-Timisoara
AEGEE-Toulouse
AEGEE-Treviso
AEGEE-Trier
AEGEE-Trieste
AEGEE-Turku/Abo
AEGEE-Udine
AEGEE-Venezia
AEGEE-Verona
AEGEE-Veszprem
AEGEE-Wroclaw
AEGEE-Zagreb

Activity Report Questionnaire is available on the LAMA CD and in
the Virtual Office (www.aegee.org)
Remember that AR 1/99 concerns the activities within the period:
10.98-04.99 - in Poznan we'll collect ones for period of 04.99-10.99.
You can send it to us via e-mail or using fax.

The importance of Activity Reports for AEGEE-Europe is very big.
Thanks to that data we are able to see what are Your main
activities, it gives us a general overview on the situation in all the
locals and regions.
Thinking about long-term programme for developement of our
Network we have to have the basic data about our Network without
which that process cannot go sucessfully.

I deeply hope to receive from You the missing ARs :)) !

Best regards

Michal Pesta
Network