RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2001

Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:43:50 +0100
Hi all.
On the behalf of Aegee-Madrid I would like to express my sincere
condolences for the tragic loss of Ales Kop to all Aegee-Ljubljana
members and the relatives of him. When somebody disappear in a family,
like Aegee is, I think everybody miss something, and everybody of
course can feel himself nearer to all the others.
       ANtonio Violante
VP Aegee-Bari
Board member Aegee-Madrid