RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2004

From:
Virag Szabo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:44:03 +0100
Dear aegeeans,

It's time for another OPEN CALL. The Immigration Project Team is asking
YOU for designing our LOGO!!!! If you have ability and creativity to
create a fantastic one, dont hesitate and start doing it asap. : ))
You would help one of the most important project in 2004 a lot, so open
the Freehand, Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator or even Paint programme...so
whatever you want ; ))

       ....and send your idea to this address:
[log in to unmask], or directly to me:

The prize of the winner is: the honour : )), and a warranted place to
one of our event (seminar, conference or CST).

            The deadline is: 20th of Fenruary!!!!!!!

Don't be late, and use your creativity. Hopefully with your help, we
will have the best logo in AEGEE ever.

Thanks in advance, Virag

P.S: I'm not planning to overload you with more mails today. : ))

Virag Szabo

PResident AEGEE Szeged
PR resp. PRWG AEGEE Europe
PR resp. Immigration project