RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2004

From:
basak tuzun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:46:29 +0000
   Dear network,

In this New Year, I would like to place a very important OPEN CALL for the
8th edition of Public Relations European School which aims transferring
theriocal and practical knowledge in terms of Public Relations, internal
and
external PR to the next Aegee generation

Aegee Europe-PR Working Group provides you another offer Public Relations
European School. This means that we are looking for a local organizer
Antenna that can concentrate on the logistics and social aspects of the
programme.

The organizing antenna is explicitly responsible for the following points:

-to take care of informing the participants and registering them
-to provide for adequate lodging for all participants and Staff members;
-to provide for all the participants' meals;
-to organize the necessary logistics (rooms for lectures and technical
equipment);
-to take care of the social program;
-to keep in contact with the PRES8 Manager and the PRWG;

Annnd would you like to join great family of PRES organizers?

Please send your applications to
[log in to unmask] by January, 25th.
We expect your application should contain:
-a motivation letter;
-information about the local (e.g. number of active members, experience
with
organizing events);
-information about the facilities (i.e. lodging, meals, rooms, the
distances
between lodging place and rooms, copy facilities etc.);
-expected fee for approx. 25 participants
-possibilities of financing
-a provisional budget;
- Ideal time (– to be discussed though PRWG Board)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Waiting impatiently for your applications. This is a great opportunity - do
not miss it! A new, very motivated and active Public Relations Board and
Public Relations Working Group are looking forward to a great
collaboration!

Basak Tuzun
Aegee Izmir President

Public Relations WG Project Responsible