RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2002

Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:35:33 +0200
Dear Rainbow-ists!

Here are the RESULTS of research in our region about usage of mailing lists.

Until now I received information from the following locals:
AEGEE-Udine, AEGEE-Milano, AEGEE-Salerno, AEGEE-Firenze, AEGEE-Maribor,
AEGEE-Messina, AEGEE-Bologna, AEGEE-Latina, AEGEE-Trento, AEGEE-Ljubljana,
AEGEE-Sarajevo, AEGEE-Ferrara, AEGEE-Brescia, AEGEE-Bari, AEGEE-Roma,
AEGEE-Cagliari, AEGEE-Tuzla, AEGEE-Treviso, AEGEE- Bergamo, AEGEE-Torino,
AEGEE-Venecia

Only 21 antennas from 36 answered! It makes you think...

Anyway, we can't give present for the winner in the contest for 'the most
laziest antenna', because it's to many of them! Here are all the 'WINNERS':
AEGEE-Cosenza, AEGEE-Genova, AEGEE-Napoli, AEGEE-Palermo, AEGEE-Pavia,
AEGEE-Perugia, AEGEE-Pisa, AEGEE-Rijeka, AEGEE-Split, AEGEE-Teramo,
AEGEE-Termoli, AEGEE-Trieste, AEGEE-Valletta, AEGEE-Verona and AEGEE-Zagreb!

And such a big number of non answering antennas made worried also NetCom,
which is not satisfied with that. They are thinking of changing help policy
regarding them, since it seems "that you don't need us any more"!

This was the biggest disaster, but the disaster is also that very little
antennas fulfill criteria of 'at least two person being subscribed to main
AEGEE mailing lists'.
By my information there is only EIGHT of them. Here they are (by the number
of subscriptions): AEGEE-Cagliari, AEGEE-Maribor, AEGEE-Firenze, AEGEE-Bari,
AEGEE-Venecia, AEGEE-Salerno, AEGEE-Ljubljana and AEGEE-Bergamo.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Some of the answers were also unclear (like AEGEE-Messina), that would maybe
also reach this criteria, some of them are maybe 'short' only at one list
(like AEGEE-Ferrara).

This is the situation until now (I asked them to subscribe more people, but
I didn't get reply) - this locals have to subscribe at least:
- Udine: 1 person at EVENT-L and 1 at AGORA-L
- Milano: 1 person at AEGEE-L and 2 at AGORA-L
- Messina: you gave me unclear answer
- Bologna: 1 person at EVENT-L and 2 at AGORA-L
- Latina: 2 persons at AEGEE-L, 2 at AGORA-L and 1 at SU-L
- Trento: 1 person at EVENT-L, AGORA-L and SU-L
- Ferrara: 1 person at AGORA-L
- Sarajevo: 2 persons at EVENT-L, AGORA-L and SU-L
- Brescia: 2 persons at AEGEE-L and AGORA-L, 1 at EVENT-L
- Roma: 2 persons at AEGEE-L and AGORA-L
- Tuzla: 2 persons at AEGEE-L and AGORA-L and 1 at SU-L
- Treviso: 1 person at all lists except RAINBOW-L
- Torino: 1 person at AEGEE-L and AGORA-L

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN SITUATION CHANGES AND GIVE ME INFORMATION FOR THOSE
LOCALS, THAT HAVEN'T SEND NOTHING UNTIL THEN.

Greetings form Maribor
Tamara

Tamara Novak
president of AEGEE-Maribor
Sub-Commissioner RAINBOW Region
mob. +386-31-537-699
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ: 32370885

AEGEE-Maribor
tel. +386-2-250-42-68
Mladinska 9
fax (for AEGEE) +386-2-252-32-45                             SI-2000 Maribor
e-mail: [log in to unmask]                                            Slovenia
url: http://www.aegee.uni-mb.si/