RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2000

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 17:09:55 -0000
We would like to welcome all members recently subscribed to the list.
It's the mailing list for all AEGEE locals in Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta,
and its language is English.

It's used for general purposes:
    - information broadcast  (AEGEE, general,..)
    - travels' coordination
    - reports of events, inform about latest developments in your antenna,...
    - any idea about projects,.......
    - ask for advice, giving suggestions, opinions, criticize, ....

Consider your subscription as an invitation to know better each other in our
area,because we wish to contribute creating strong bonds between our neighbour
Antennae.
On the other hand if you wich to unsubscribe simply write it to
[log in to unmask] (Angela).

Here we give you a list of standart Subjects to put on your e-mail to recognize
what's about.

  +disc+   : discussions
  +adr+    : address changes
  +PR+     : PR, AEGEE presentations,press releases,
  +trav+   : find people to travel,...
  +rm+     : Regional Meetings
  +su+     : Summer Universities
  +event+  : local and European events