RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2003

From:
anita duvnjak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
anita duvnjak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 03:53:17 -0700
Ciao Rainbow people!

Please fill in this survey.. it will only take few minutes of your time..

Greets from Zagreb!

Anita Duvnjak

P.S. Congrats Aegee Torino.. it's great news.. will have next Autumn Agora under Rainbow "umbrella"...

P.P.S. See you all people in Zaragoza..

****** Forwarded Message Follows *******

--
Besplatni e-mail - http://webmail.iskon.hr/