RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:44:57 +0200
7bit
From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Marcus -with a C- Khoury <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Marcus i was sure to see it after that Davide has sent a mail supporting me.. Maybe Davide
knows already that due to a mistake i'm not in the booklet because i have waited official
resignation of Piet Hein the 10 of October and instead two names were already in the booklet
edited the 8 of October two days before that the Chair was vacant..
So the Juridical commission told me to send in the lists my candidature.. i'm sorry if i offend
you , but well in the next hours you'll see my candidature also in the list.
Ciao

--

              Dott. Enrico Lai
       Odontoiatria e Protesi dentaria