RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2005

From:
Stefano De Angelis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 17:28:40 +0000
Dear Aegeeans of the Rainbow Region,

on behalf of Aegee Roma I would like to thank the board and members of Aegee
Rijeka for their outstanding welcome we received on occasion of the second
part of the cultural exchange organized between Aegee Roma and Aegee Rijeka,
which has taken place between the 18th and the 23rd of May.

Both the city and its surroundings are actually worth visiting due to the
amazing beauty of natural landscapes and cultural heritage. What we were all
most impressed by is, anyway, the great atmosphere created by our lodgers
and their commitment in making our trip really unforgettable.

That's why we strongly recommend everyone to pay a visit to Aegee Rijeka and
specially thank their president Jelena, vice-president Dario, Treasurer
Jana, Secretary Tanja as well as Frane, Luka, Dubrovka and all of them for
everything they did for us :-)
Hvala !

Stefano De Angelis
secretary