RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2003

From:
seva mastrosavachi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 06:24:20 +0100
Hello dear Davide ;-) Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful foto...I would like to thank our colourfull Rainbow region because we received a great deal of fotos out of it:-)) Lets say we made it to spread a lot of colours in the AEGEE Photo Contest..After the end of holidays..we will have the results of the great winner!! The most beautiful photos will be placed on the EDL website ( www.aegee.org/dayoflanguages) in a few time so please check and tell us your opinion about them.. Greetings for a great New Years Eve and a Happy New Year to every and each one of you!!   SeVa

Sevasti Mastrossavvaki

EDL-Coordinator (www.aegee.org/dayoflanguages)

Vice-President of AEGEE-Cagliari

Mobile IT:+39 3404126936

Mobile GR:+30 6942673516

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam