RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:34:07 +0200
Hi dears,
after reading the last Gunnar's mail, and having seen that many proposals
will be discussed and voted to the coming Agora, we decided to withdraw the
Bobigosa Proposal 3, Decentralization (also NetCom proposing deletions).
Actually we don't want to loose focus from the 2 most important ones: 1
Transparency, 2 Project Regulation.

We realized that at Bobigosa workshop (on saturday at 15.00) there won't be
enough time to discuss the Decentralization one...., maybe we'll need an
entire workshop for it! :-)

See you at the Agora.

Bye bye.