RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2006

Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:50:41 +0100
Hi dear Geriatric people of the Rainbow,
some oldies like me,
Alessandra Zanandrea, Alberto Russo, Alice Traverso Bernini, and
hopefully Balino, Zita, Gospa, Paolo Ghezzo and others are going to
Napoli during the Agora... in a nice charming hotel. This is because
our backs are really old and tired :-)
So here I'd like to invite all
the GERIATRIC people who want to book FOR SURE a bed in a place right
in front of the Agora to write me SOON! The cost will be probably 30€
per person in triple room or 35€ for double.
So people like: Fabrizio,
Enrico, Tilocca, Uberto, Paolo... write me because I'm helping Amedeo
and Luca to collect all the GERIATRIC in one place!

Davide Calenda
BYEEEEE