RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2008

From:
Massimiliano Terzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Massimiliano Terzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 18:25:12 +0200
Hey guys,

First of all, I hope I will never be elected network commissioner... Can
you imagine a Massimiliano-L? well, It would be quite difficult to
digit, especially for non Italian-speakers!!!!

Anyway, apart from joking, I don't really care about the name of this
mailing list: the most important think is that we have an easy way to
communicate with the locals who are managed by the same netcommie.
But... I add my concern to those of the previous writers: I think that a
"yourname-l" is a bit too personal, don't you? And of course it would be
not easy to change and to remember when other network commissioners will
be elected.

So my proposal: if the feeling towards the name RAINBOW is so
controversial and many people and the European body agree with its
deletion, why don't we choose just another name, maybe one that will
recall the distinctive traits of Italian, Maltese and Greeks (perhaps
borrowed from Greek or Latin mythology?).

I hope that these matter won't distract us from the concrete things that
has to be done,

ON MY PERSONAL BEHALF
MASSIMILIANO TERZI
active member with various responsibilities