RAINBOW-L Archives

December 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:21:31 -0000
Ciao !

I wanted also to tell you that soon I'll receive the
preliminary version of the Address Book to check the entries,
so I'll contact you in order to do it.

If  they are incorrect or missing, or if something else is wrong, you
have the time for sending to me the corrections until the 15th of January.

Of course there is no need in reminding you that this timespan is very, very
short since there is the festive season in between. But it is still possible.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Angela