RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:39:39 +0200
_______________________________________
Luca Falcone
Speaker Network Commission
"Rainbow" Region Network Commissioner
HRWG Support
Honorary Member AEGEE-Napoli
Ordinary Member AEGEE-Ljubljana

Dear friends,

this is the end.
Till now it's the end, the end of my mandate as Network Commissioner of
the Rainbow Region: I was elected in Athina, just one year ago, and
since there I had one of the most beautiful of my life. Now, in
Zaragoza, I have to give back my mandate, and only the Agora will decide
how will be the next.

This is my moral report. It would be the general report of the last six
months, but it can't be just this. At the Agora in Constanta I presented
a sort of interim report, cause I still had six months for working, but
now... now I have to summarize my whole work, and I need a final
balance.

I would like to thank all of you, friends from the Rainbow Region, cause
you were my source of energy, you were the real why I was working, and
whenever I met you in Europe, I got new energy, new motivation. Thank
you, Rainbowists. It was an incredible great pleasure to work with you
and for you.

Then I would like to thank all of the friends in the Network Commission:
the nine NetCommies (Ania, Anne, Risana, Alexey, Andrei, Can, Chris,
Daniel, David), my great friend Eric, our great Treasurers Mariann and
Nicola, the former NetCommies Anna, Gosia, Karin and Tine, and all of
the SubCommies, coming from everywhere and always precious.

In the end, last but definitely always not least, I would like to thank
those people who are both Rainbowists and NetCom (just like me), who are
my friends, my companions, my colleagues, my great wonderful SubCommies.
I would like to wish everybody I like to find such a group of friends
and supporters!
You feel to be able to do everything, when you never feel alone and
always supported by enthusiastic, loyal, motivated friends.

Alberto Russo
Alice Traverso Bernini
Anita Duvnjak
Anna Barcaro
Fabrizio Fantini
Francesca Fedrizzi
Giselle Spiteri Miggiani
Katarina Berglez
Sasha Sirca
Silvia Baita
Tamara Novak
Tiberio Tassinari
Valentina Lucci
Vanni Soffietti
Vesna Simonovic

... thank you !!!

And thank you Davide: I'm here now just because when I was fully active
at the local level you came to me and asked to join your NetCom Team at
the European level. You were the source of my motivation. And that was
the beginning, three years ago.

Together we made this:

.     2 RMs (Rijeka - Salerno)
.     2 LTCs (Roma - Bologna)
.     2 new Contacts (Lecce - Catania)
.     1 new Contact-Antenna at the Agora (Catania)
.     4 wannabe Contacts (Podgorica - Split - Koper - Perugia)
.     5 NetCom Trips all around the Region
.     A very successful PR campaign on website

and I really don't think it's a few work!

But first of all, we could see our Region, the Rainbow, moving from the
role of FUN ORGANIZER to the one of "HIGH LEVEL" EVENTS ORGANIZER.
That was a great development, and it changed completely the image and
the characteristics of this Region. Of course improving them.

Ok, that's the end, till now.
I greet all of you, and I wish all the best to the locals.
Then, I give you our next appointment there at the Agora in Zaragoza, on
Thursday afternoon at 16.00 ! Don't miss it!!!

See you !

Yours

Luca