RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 21:45:31 +0200
Dear friends,

hi. I answered Fabrizio when his e-mail was too hard. Now I would like to
answer again, and this time I'm happy to do it because now Fabrizio's
message is constructive and positive. Thank you, Fabrizio.

Ok. If  lobbying is first of all finding a common identity I agree: this is
one of the most important things in a Region. I really think the Rainbow
identity now is strong, but it can be better, and it depends on our
behaviour, Italian people! When we will stop to consider Rainbow  as an
Italian Region (maybe with Italian as official language!) and we will start
to feel Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Malta joined with Italy in one body,
we will have a real common identity. And in this direction I really promote
Fabrizio's idea of cooperation, of compactness.

Fabrizio spoke also about the South-West Region (Spain, France and
Portugal). I can understand this link: we have lots of things in common with
those countries, but please, pay attention! We are talking again as if
Rainbow was only Italy!
Anyway if Fabrizio's recipe is cooperation with this Region I agree with
him, because cooperation is always useful. And if the way is to increase
aggregation moments, meetings, exchanges of ideas inside but also outside
the Region, it's a good idea we have to develop.
And if through these situations we will find other valid people (as our
Davide Calenda, our Ivana Vukov and also our Dominika Wiora, that's a member
of AEGEE-Cagliari now!) for AEGEE Europe we will make something good
supporting them also at the elections.
Free the energies?! In this way yes! Sure! And I think this is something
precious not only for each Region, but first of all for all AEGEE !

About your frustration (but not only yours!) because of the unusual way to
sign the Convention d'Adhesion I totally agree with you, Fabrizio, but I
just told it.

I'm very happy to know you're still so motivated, Fabrizio,and I'm sure
withsomuch energy we will have a great PM in Cagliari and a great Agora in
Athina.

Have a great time in Sweden, Fabrizio!
Have a great time everywhere in the rainbow, friends!

Luca

Luca Falcone
President AEGEE Napoli
Network Sub-Commissioner RAINBOW Region