RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
"Chiara B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chiara B.
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:16:59 +0100
Dear RAINBOW people,

finally we are ready to start a new printed edition of the ADDRESS BOOK, to be delivered to you before the end of December!

The notification with the data currently entered in the virtual AB are going to be sent out tonight and the deadline to submit all the changes will be 18 NOVEMBER 2002, h23,59 ;-)

Please try to stick to deadline as NO EXCEPTION will be made, a part for all the changes that will result from the Agora (like elections, WGs boards and signing contacts): the respect of the deadline will be really important to us to have the AB printed in time!!!! Stick to it if you want to appear in the next edition!

We added also a new feature for the on-line AB: in addition to ICQ, you can also enter now the MSN and Yahoo Messenger IDs.
On http://www.karl.aegee.org/ab.NSF you'll also find a list with people and their messenger names (sortable by name, body, Messenger ID).

....So keep on checking your e-mail: you'll get news from us soon!!!

On behalf of the ABC team,

Chiara Benetazzo
348.44 09 781