RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2003

From:
aegeegenova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
aegeegenova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:10:03 +0200
Dear friends,

due to some cancellations we are still some free places at our CULTURAL WEEK
to be held in Genova.

Info:

date: 2-9 September 2003  (arrival 2nd, departure 9th)
fees: 90 euros, breakfast included (meals NOT included)
lodging: student residence, double rooms (sleeping bag NOT needed, TOWELS
needed)

Provisional programme (all included in the fees):
- city tours & sightseeing (old centre, new centre, old port,
ancient buildings etc.)
- excursion to Portofino, seaside resort (all day long, by boat)
- Genoa's museums: visit to Palazzo Ducale, ancient seat of the Republic of
Genoa and today on of the biggest cultural centre in Italy
- excursion to Villa Pallavicini, Pegli, natural & artistic park and seaside
(afternoon, by train)
-Genoa's museums: visit to Palazzo del Principe, unique royal palace of the
Republic of Genova
- excursion to Arenzano, seaside resort and park (all day long, by train)
- Genoa's museums: visit to the Columbus House
- Genoa's museums: visit to Palazzo San Giorgio, one of the first bank in
Italy
- one typical Genoese/Italian lunch.

To apply please send an email to [log in to unmask]  and write:
name:
surname:
antenna:
CSN card no:
Country:
date of birth:
sex:
email:
phone:

Thanks a lot in advance and see you in September!
ciao,
isabella