RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 00:30:34 +0200
Dear friends,

tonight is a great historical night the world never forget!

A warm, happy, excited welcome to our friends from Slovenia and from
Malta!

Today we are in 25, yesterday we were only 15. New mates in a wonderful,
difficult way. The way that will gather all of us in a common history.

AEGEE is great, my friends, cause now no many things will change, but
only because we already know what is the integration between European
countries. But today, in the world many people joined something will be
a nation.

And I'm happy to be here, and glad to know tomorrow the Rainbow Region
is even more compact and united, and in general AEGEE is stronger and
closer to the most important aim.

Hugs to the old friends joining the new Europe.

Yours,

Luca

Luca Falcone
"Rainbow" Region  Network Commissioner