RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2004

From:
Riccardo Caiazza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:15:35 +0200
Dear Aegeeists and Rainbowists...
lend me your ears!
yesterday people of AEGEE Roma met each other for voting again
a new Board. that's the reason why after one fantastic year as
secretary of our Antenna i'm very proud to announce you all
our brand new Board.

President: Dino Margiotta   [log in to unmask]

Vicepresident: Lucia Graffeo   [log in to unmask]

Vicepresident: Paolo Scarabaggio   [log in to unmask]

Secretary: Stefano De Angelis   [log in to unmask]

Treasurer: Silvia Fratini   [log in to unmask]

IT Responsible: Federico Carbonetti   [log in to unmask]

PR Responsible: Francesco Carbonetti   [log in to unmask]

Erasmus Responsible: Riccardo Caiazza   [log in to unmask]

Travel Responsible: Marco Castroni   [log in to unmask]

I'm really happy to begin another year with two confirmed Board members and with
new and very motivated members! i hope in the next months,particullary for our friends
of Italian Antennas,Bologna,Ferrara,Salerno,Napoli etc,we will meet each other to keep
on cooperating and having good times always with the same spirit: AEGEE Spirit!
(in Torino you'll meet the legendary..our President and Cultural Resp. Dino!!)
send you all my best regard and see you soon somewhere in Europe!
Riccardo Caiazza
AEGEE Roma Erasmus Responsible
rickyirish@hotmail
+393473600996