RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 04:00:52 -0700
Hello everyone,

I know you must be busy with SU preparations(and
exams)...so I'll get to the point:)!

During August, I will make a strong effort to visit
all SUs and some Antennae or Contacts that won't have
SU in MISCB&H region. Also, I would like to focus on
internal education a bit during those visits and hold
a small workshop on what is AEGEE about, focus, ideas,
responsibilities of Antennae and Contacts...some
things that might help inspire or motivate new members
and remind old ones of the beauties of AEGEE:))!!!

I will have detailed information for you after the
netcom meeting!

Please consider applying to European School in Prague.
The team is great, you will learn a lot and even maybe
something about yourself!?
Remember, if we want our region to grow then we must
send our motivated members to these kind of events!!

take care, and if you have any questions, problems or
dilemmas don't hesitate to contact me

PS: if it's something urgent
00385/91/505-9681, you'll always get me here:))

yours

Ivana Vukov
Network Commissioner MISCB&H
AEGEE-Zagreb PR