RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 05:03:52 -0700
Dear region,

here is the opportunity for some of you to go to
Budapest in Hungary and to participate in a seminar
organized by European Youth Forum.
I would strongly urge people from Slovenia, Croatia
and Bosnia and Herzegovina...and other
too..(ofcourse)but especially these three to apply and
give a chance to this seminar.
It is not far away, either!Only, in Budapest!!
The topic is:
"Learning for Active and Democratic Citizenship"
Your applications should reach AEGEE-Europe headoffice
by Wednesday, the 12th of July at midnight.Only the
complete applications will be taken into account and
will be sent to European Youth Forum!!!

For any questions and help, contact Oana(President of
AEGEE-Europe) on [log in to unmask]

hope to see lots of applications!!!

your netcommie

Ivana