RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Alessandro Iosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:20:12 +0200
I wanna tell you 1 thing, Silvia: Congratulations for your personal success.
We're all with you.
Alessandro
Treasurer of Aegee Salerno

Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear friends,

Needless to say that the last was a great Agora, and for the love I've
always felt for the Network Commission as a consequence now I've been
elected as Network Responsible in the CD, and Vice President after an
internal meeting in the CD. I'll be happy, more than happy, proud! to work
with our dear President Nicola and the rest of the CD and all of you.

The rainbow team now consists of more people, new Subcommies, very
enthusiastic, and I'd like you to welcome them as much as you did with me
when i was chosen by Luca. Network Commission is here to serve and protect,
and the rainbow team will help you whenever you need them.

I will keep a loving eye on all the Network, never forgetting of course my
origins, although what I've learnt thanks to you I'll try to make it useful
for everybody.

Thanks a lot Luca, Davide, Nicola, Amedeo, Fabrizio, Francesca, Alice,
Valentina, Giselle, Alberto, Sasa, Vesna, Sandro, Marino, Claudio,
Benedetta, Barbara, Andra, Tamara, Anita, Anna, Vanni, Tiberio, Katarina,
(forgive me if I forgot someone)

THANKS RAINBOW REGION!!!

Love,

Silvia

******************************
Silvia Baita
Network Development Director / Vice-President

European Students' Forum (AEGEE)
Rue Nestor de Tière 15
B-1030 Brussels
(t) +32 2 245 2300
(m) +39 340 2616797
(fax) +32 2 245 6260
www.aegee.org

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!