RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:30:06 CEST
Ciao Roberto,

thanks for this opportunity again ! AEGEE-Pavia already before offered to
organise the RM... It will be interesting and you will enjoy I know,
only for me it's not possible to be in Pavia because I'm already in Italy
for an exam, next week have to be in Szeged because I study there...
difficult.. But I have now to put apart for a while all the most interesting
things out of my studies, and of course AEGEE is one of this :-)
I miss a lot, especially the RMs, being NetCom  meant get to know different
regions, even learn to speak new language, cooperate daily with people from
all over Europe, some of them became my best friends, I wish you to join too
!

If you can follow the link you find the statutory essential task description
of  the members of the Network Commission, I know that the region is looking
for this person or Antenna...
http://www.karl.aegee.org/ncorga.nsf/bdedfca988b2db3c85256207004f45a9/db98a1fa37a29313c125649f00593eac?OpenDocument

I wish you to have a fruitful meeting and a great agora and postagora too,

mandi,
Angela

ps    Udinese - Inter  3 : 0  !!!  Y E A H !!!!!!

Angela Comand
AEGEE-Szeged
Szatymazi u. 16/5  6723-Szeged, Hungary (till June 2001)
tel: +36-62-465 953  mobile +39-(0)339 1534013

http://profiles.msn.com.