RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2000

From:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:31:18 +0100
Hi dear friends,
after many Calendar problems AEGEE Venezia and AEGEE Treviso are happy to
present the:

                ************** CARNIVALSPOTTING II ****************

                        FROM THE 3 TO THE 5 OF MARCH 2000
                ENJOY THE OLDEST AND FAMOUS CARNIVAL OF THE WORLD

Ther'll be a big Carnival this year because it's the first one of the new
Millennium, how can you miss it??????
Finally the dates of the Carnival of Venice are sure!
Some weeks ago we though that those dates were the same that the PM in
Skopje, so we had to delete our event, but now they changed again so we can
organize our pure RECREATION event!!!
Come and enjoy with us the parties with music, colours, masks, and drinks
in the small squares of Venice named "Campi" and "Campielli".
Try to put on a mask, there'll be a prize for the best costume!!!
Take this possibility to come to one of the most famous Carnival of the
world (the oldest one!), it will be very expensive to sleep in all Venice
during those days, so AEGEE may give to EVERYBODY a great opportunity!!!!

The preliminary programme will be sent very soon!

Other informations:

Title: "Carnivalspotting II"
Dates: 3-5 March 2000
Topic: getting fun and nothing else!!!
Fee:   25 Euro
Number of participants: 40 (but maybe more)
Application deadline: 15 February 2000
Application selection: there'll be a selection between all applications,
we'll favour the people that apply sooner
Notes: sleeping bag needed

APPLICATION FORM:

NAME:
SUNAME:
SEX:
ANTENNA:
TASK IN YOUR ANTENNA:
E-MAIL:
DATE OF BIRTH:

For further information write to: [log in to unmask]

Take a look also of the AEGEE Venezia web site: [log in to unmask]
                           AEGEE Treviso web site: digilander.iol.it/aegeetv/index.htm

DAVIDE CALENDA  (President of AEGEE Venezia)
SAN MARCO 4313 - 30124 VENEZIA
TEL. +39 (0)41 520 92 10
MOBILE: 0339 810 97 42
E-MAILS:       [log in to unmask]   (Private mail)
AEGEE VENEZIA WEB SITE:      aegee.interfree.it

"Love is an egoism in two."
                --De la Sale--

"La bellezza delle cose
 sta nello spirito