RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2006

From:
Davide Ciuoli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Ciuoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:54:21 +0100
Hello everybody around Europe!!!

After long time.. I'm very proud to
announce that yesterday evening,  in a totally full of AEGEE spirit
atmosphere,  a new and renovated board has been elected in Siena!!

Here it comes:

Davide Ciuoli
it)               PRESIDENT of AEGEE-Siena

Paolo Santoni
([log in to unmask])       TREASURER and Vice-president

Katarzyna
Kaczor
([log in to unmask])  SECRETARY

Valentina Conti
([log in to unmask])           PR Responsible

Mariano Nani
([log in to unmask])                 ERASMUS Responsible

Sara
Traversari
([log in to unmask])          IT Responsible

All the
board wants to thanks very warmly our former board member and great
friend
ANNA KARGER for all the job she did for our antenna and the
precious support she always gave us!!

Looking forward to meet all you
soon around Europe or in our beautiful Siena..

a big Ciao  from
Italy!!

Davide Ciuoli
President