RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2001

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:33:33 +0100
Hi Aegee'ans
I want to inform you that AEGEE SALERNO is organizing its 5th Socrates Action WeeK and
it will start on 12th November and it will stop on saturday 17th November and it will have this programme:

12th 13th 14th November
h: 9.00 - 13.00 INFORMATION DESK AROUND THE UNIVERSITY ( for inform the students about Socrates Erasmus project)

15th November
h: 10.00 CONFERENCE "THE SOCRATES PROJECT - USEFUL ADVISES" (conference organized by AEGEE SALERNO staff with
collaboration of prof. Ajello - UNIVERSITY of SALERNO and SOCRATES OFFICE)
h: 22.30 CRAZY PARTY with all the young people of SOCRATES Project and AEGEE members to CHEZ MARIE our social meeting point

16th November
h 9.30 EXCURSION TO ROYAL PALACE OF CASERTA with all the SOCRATES people
h 23.00 SOCRATES 's NIGHT to CAMINO REAL the most great (and Big) Disco of Salerno

17th November
h: 23.00 AEGEE SALERNO DISCO PARTY to GOA DISCO PUB

This is our programme if there is someone of Socrates on the Move like Carletto Fadda or Sergio Maestri that want to come in Salerno
for our CONFERENCE and to take part to our programme please write me soon at my address [log in to unmask] or you can write to our
local attivities Sergio [log in to unmask]
Thank you for everything
Bye
Francesco Landi
S.U. Responsible AEGEE SALERNO