RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2000

From:
AEGEE Valletta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Valletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:10:11 +0200
Dear Ivana, dear everyone,

Thankyou for your reply, it has been really appreciated. As Marco said, since
AEGEE-Valletta was born, we have been working really hard to promote the
association in Malta, and to make our events as good as possible. We've made and
still are making a lot of improvement, and have had many satisfying moments. We
are just one antenna but we are very proud of being part of this great network,
and love every single bit of it!

Once again, good luck for the elections and hope to see you all soon!
Mediterraneanly,
Cori

Corinne Cordina
President, AEGEE-Valletta